Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby and Baptism Gifts, pt. 1

Fall seems to be full of births and baptisms. Reilly's offers spiritual and religious gifts to help you celebrate the blessings of the little ones in your life.

Today we'd like to share with you our line of music boxes. While we have music boxes for every age and occasion, they make an especially precious gift for babies. Use them to store special mementos,  and delight your infant with the soft sounds of hymns and song.

Pearlized in blue or pink.

"Baby Boy
My Pride and my Joy
My Sweet baby boy"

"Baby Girl
You bring Sunshine and Love
to our Hearts."



"Baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit."









"Granddaughter
Dear and beautiful granddaughter
You're more than words can say
And you just get sweeter
Every passing day.
I'm proud of you for so many things
It's a joy when we're together
You'll always have my love
Forever and Forever."


Heart-shaped
"Dearest Daughter"






"Precious Granddaughter
You are my little Angel
Sent from
God"

"Precious Child of God
He loves you very much
May you walk in His love
all the days of your life."




No comments:

Post a Comment